Powered by Blogger.

Enter you Email Address and Get Update on Sensational Words By Email

Description

Enter your email address:

I heard someone whisper your name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone. Then I realized that it was my

I heard someone whisper your name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone. Then I realized that it was my
heart telling me that I miss you.
When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with
you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.

Chitika

About This Blog

Lorem

Google Track

Lorem Ipsum

Lorem Ipsum

Kontera

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by HotMazia