Powered by Blogger.

Enter you Email Address and Get Update on Sensational Words By Email

Description

Enter your email address:

Once I got past my anger toward my mother, I began to excel in volleyball and modeling.

Once I got past my anger toward my mother, I began to excel in volleyball and modeling.
Winners never quit and quitters never win.
We practice every day, either doing team stuff or working out as an individual. In the offseason we work out with weights, just trying to get stronger.
A lifetime of training for just ten seconds.
We don’t have a World Series or a Super Bowl, so to be able to come home with a gold medal is amazing. I want to do it again in four more years.
If winning isn’t everything, why do they keep score ?
Practice is The effort that makes winning possible.
Volleyball is the sport through which I am able to express my God-given talents of being an athlete. It is a sport which involves relating, pushing, and encouraging your teammates.
Actions speak louder than coaches.
Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed.
Volleyball is my life, everything else is just details.

Chitika

About This Blog

Lorem

Google Track

Lorem Ipsum

Lorem Ipsum

Kontera

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by HotMazia